http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 01, 2007
Parents coming..
My parents have arrived on early Sunday morning. After my 8 months stay here in Malaysia, they're finally here. They took the midnight flight via Cebu Pacific and got in my apartment at 3:30 AM. Of course, they brought them everything that I asked for - corned beef, tocino, hotdog, instant noodles and boy bawang. Thanks a lot! =P

Well, to my mother's horror, she have seen all the wrinkled clothes that I have. So she makes sure that she knows where the flat iron and the ironing board is located. Meanwhile, my father is a neat freak. So the first thing that he did when he woke up and the last thing that he did before he slept was to sweep the house (he's a neat freak by the way).

On Sunday morning, I took my mother to the wet market to buy her fish (she's on an oil free diet, with no rice and no meat - this is why she's slim, maybe I should do that). Then in the afternoon, the three of us went to Midvalley for our weekly grocery. Then we proceeded to St Francis Church (SFX) to hear the mass. At SFX, we met some of my colleagues from work including Gen and Minnie. When they saw my parents, my colleagues asked me where did the "big boned" genes come from. My father is only 5'4 and my mother is 5'3 tall (mine is 5'7). They were kidding me that maybe I'm adopted but I think when they hear my father sing, they would know I'm his daughter (hehe).

I hope that they will have a great stay in Malaysia and that they won't be bored. Both of them were worried that they'll be bored when they get here but when they saw my room, I'm sure that they won't be (I'm a slob and most people dont know that).
posted by subhuman @ 11:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links