http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 18, 2007
Travel freaks
Gen, Minnie and I went to the MATTA fair this weekend. MATTA fair stands for Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents (MATTA). They have good package deals from domestic destinations to international. This fair is held semi-annually at the Putra World Trade Center.

In the previous MATTA fair, I went with Mars, Agri and Rey. I remember that we were all overwhelmed because of the good package deals and we can't help but get crazy getting the brochures that we have. There were also a program being staged where cultural dance number from different countries were performed. Of course, I was productive at that visit because I was able to get a good package deal for our Taman Negara (Malaysia's national rainforest) adventure last year.

Anyway, just like the previous one, we got crazy with all the package deals and hoarded a lot of brochures - especially for Korea and Australia =). Aside from a lot of brochures, I was able to get a good deal once again - this time, it's for Langkawi. Langkawi is the Boracay here in Malaysia. I'm planning to bring my parents there and Minnie is coming with us since the package that I availed is good for 4 people. I'm really excited about it that I'm starting to do my itinerary =).
posted by subhuman @ 11:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links