http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 25, 2007
On Friendship
I am feeling quite disappointed nowadays because I feel that 2 of my closest HS friends have chosen to cut their communication from me. I don't know if I'm being sensitive about it and just over-reacting.

I am picky in choosing my friends. But once I become friends with somebody, I'm very loyal and will do my best to save my relationship with that person. As a friend, I also do my best to let the other person know that I'm there.

I've had a lot of so-called best friends before but since people changed and we drifted apart, I decided to remove that kind of exclusivity as it would only hurt me if I have that kind of expectation in a friend. It's enough for me to know that I have people whom I can run to when I need a shoulder to cry on and someone whom I can laugh with. It's also flattering that someone would entrust me with their deepest secrets and I really valued the trust that they gave me. It means a lot to me and I'm happy with that.

A true test of friendship is how it would survive inspite the distance and the phases that we go through. I'm still glad that I still have some friends whom I still get in touch even if we're located in different countries. And that's enough reason for me to smile still =)
posted by subhuman @ 11:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    *sigh*

    I feel you Anai! I've also experienced the same thing with my H.S friends... but that's life... we should learn to accept the mere fact that everyone is entitled to their own happiness... Let's just be happy for whatever or wherever they're right now...

    Before I forgot, that's fo the friendship! :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links