http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 27, 2007
State of Paranoia
I'm writing this entry at around 4:30 AM. It's my first night on support and I received 6 tickets (ang saya saya!). Good thing there are people in the office who's working onsite. But in the next couple of nights, they won't be there =( So another week of sleepless nights huhuhu. This is my second time on support. I don't think my secondary support has that much patience to bear with me given that I'm just a newbie (I wish I'm wrong huhu). By the way, the month-end jobs will run this weekend so wish me luck.

Aargh! I wish it's Monday again so that I could turn this over to the next night support. In the meantime, I'll pray for a miracle so that I won't get paged.
posted by subhuman @ 4:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Joseph said…

    Ok I'm gonna bet you something. If you won't get paged again for the next couple of days, I will treat you in Greenbox! Promise... :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links