http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 25, 2007
Need to lose weight
I came from a medical checkup yesterday and my gastro-enterologist advised me to lose weight because I gained a few pounds since my last checkup. It served as a wakeup call for me because I have been out of focus with what I eat and exercise recently.

I spoke to Ate Aileen who shed off a few pounds and she gave me some tips on how to lose weight. I have also asked my friends around me to help me watch my progress. They say that it would be best if I have committed something to my friends to stay focused on my weight loss.

Well, wish me luck. I'm now beginning to monitor what I eat and what I do. Then compute the calories that I consume and burn (gamit ang BS Math degree ko nito hehe).
posted by subhuman @ 10:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    Don't worry, I'll be your no 1 critic... Mind you, harsh ako magcomment! hahaha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links