http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 17, 2007
Dreaming
With the upcoming Graduate School and Education UK fair here in Malaysia, I started contemplating about this. Well I haven't really decided if I should pursue this given my financial obligation. I've seen a lot of people who were lucky to be given an opportunity to pursue a post grad degree abroad. I remember the experiences that Nina wrote to us in her email when she studied in Denmark - how she explored a country new to her, mingled with other nationalities and the confidence that it gave her, accepted diversity and those experiences that made her become a better person. Having a degree abroad would not only open opportunities professionally, it could be a great learning experience in life.

But let's face it, studying in Europe is really expensive and the chances of finding a scholarship is really slim. Most of the scholarships that I saw from Education UK are partial scholarships and would still require a lot of money. I know that finding a scholarship is really hard when I wanted to study in Europe. Marge, one of my friends, has been accepted in a university in Netherlands but she can't go there because she still needs to find a scholarship that could finance her studies.

I know that most people say not to give up easily even it it seems unattainable. Maybe I just don't have that much motivation to reach for that dream, and I still need to search for it. To all my friends who are reading this, any advice will be appreciated :)
posted by subhuman @ 11:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links