http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 19, 2007
Looking forward...
A few weeks from now, my parents will be here. Actually, its been a long time that they really wanted to go here. What keeps them from coming here is the fact that nobody will be left in our house to take care of it. Since my cousins Jen and Eloisa are on school break beginning this March, they took it as an opportunity to go here. They will arrive here on March 31 and will leave on April 25, a day before their 27th wedding anniversary (bakit kaya atat silang umuwi? heheheh).

I came from MATTA fair earlier and got a good package going to Langkawi. We're planning to go there on one weekend (depending if my boss would allow me but I hope he would). I also plan of going to Genting Highlands and stay overnight for them to experience a nightlife similar to Las Vegas. Other itineraries during their stay would include the Petronas Tower, Aquaria, Putra Jaya, Sultan Ismail building and KL Tower. Anyway, if they can travel on their own, they can go to Malacca and other places as well for a day trip.

Aside from this itinerary, one thing that I'm also excited about is to show them the lifestyle that I have here in Malaysia - from the unit where I live in, the places where I frequent (hmm mall?), the places where I dine and the friends who served as my family away from home.

Most importantly, its good to spend my time again with them. I admit that I miss the feeling of having someone who's taking care of me once in a while (especially now that I get to do everything here hehehe). I think most of the OFWs do.

So ma and pa, I'm really looking forward on having you here in Malaysia =)
posted by subhuman @ 12:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links