http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 25, 2007
Thank you for the music!
I'm just happy this weekend because Agri bought a radio. Finally, there's music in our house (at hindi na lang ako ang kumakanta)! We are now avid listeners of Fly FM here in Malaysia. Since the music yesterday are mostly hiphop dance music, I became inspired staying at home and did a lot of household chores - cleaned almost the whole house and ironed my clothes (which I hate doing hehe). See? I am really happy! =)
posted by subhuman @ 10:55 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    Natawa naman ako dito!!! ambabaw ha hehehe. Pero kaaliw! si agri talga hahaha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links