http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Small world!
I was chatting with my colleague, Dru. He found out that I love to write and asked me if I can contribute in their mini-project, Back to Basics. He is an active member of the Bukas Loob sa Diyos Catholic community and Back to Basics is a weekly reflection on Sunday's mass readings which will be sent out to the group. I asked if he know Ate Charo, my dorm mate who's also a member of that group. He said that once, he asked for an advice regarding his lovelife, which my dorm mates always do when we need advice on relationships as well. Anyway, as we talk, we realized how much we missed her.

Inspite of the distance, I have proven that I can still run to her for advice and I'm blessed to have her as a friend. Anyway, I know that she's really happy right now with her married life.

I'm so glad that even though I may no longer be with my closest friends physically, meeting people connected with them made me feel close to them as well. It is such a small world indeed =)
posted by subhuman @ 11:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links