http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 14, 2007
Wazzup Wazzup?!?
Aside from the vacations where I've gone in the previous weeks, here's what I've been up to..

After a long time, I finally managed to attend a body jam class last Saturday.. and the good thing about it is that the theme is hiphop! Okay, just to set everyone's expectations, I'm not a good dancer.. I just wanted to burn the calories and have fun.What can I do? I love hiphop music and I wanna dance to its beat ;-)
****
Last Wednesday, Mars gave her second speech about our Singapore trip at Toastmasters. Gen and I were there to support her. Daniel Teh (I hope you remember him from my previous post) was there also as a guest. That night was full of booboos - first was when Gen and I tried to "run away" from Daniel as we're trying to avoid him calling us to the meeting early so that we won't speak up at the table topics. But unfortunately, we did. Another blooper that happened to me was that Mars took the pictures that she used for her speech from my website. If you're in that room with 2 managers from my project and the pictures that we took from the Phantom and Bintan were shown on the projector, you'll know how embarassed I felt at that night.
****
Last Friday night, my former boss from Accenture, Rhom, met us at KLCC. He was here in Malaysia for a week to attend a training for senior managers. It was a bit awkward at first knowing that my previous company is aggressively hiring its former employees. Rhom met with me, Leo, Rey, Gen, Issa and Lawrence. He was with Emerson, another manager from Accenture, when he met us. We ate dinner at Bongsen, a Vietnamese restaurant and after that, we took some pictures at the Petronas. It was cool to meet him that night - it just shows that we can still maintain that kind of relationship even though we're not connected with Accenture. Just to clarify, it was just a casual meeting ;-) Thanks Bossing for your time =D

****
In connection with my previous post, I have confirmed from Rhom that most of our old team mates are either engaged or getting married this year - Denise & Eric, Cindy & Bong, Mylin & Kirk, Marilyn & Jeremy, Candy & Lance.. Congratulations to all of you and I wish you all the best as you prepare for your new phase in your life. =)
****

That same night, Rey, Gen and I (gimik ng mga kapre ahahaha!!) watched the third installement of Spiderman at KLCC. Well, most people does not like this movie compared to the first two installments as they find it too cheesy. As what Gen would describe it - "Disney'ng disney!" - all's well that ends well. Anyway, I don't care, it was sort of a double treat for me - Tobey Maguire and Topher Grace. Although they may not be the typical heartthrobs, but they are the reasons why I watched that movie.
****
Recently, I've been addicted with the peyups website. Even though the website is not updated frequently, I love reading most of its old articles. Good thing that Gen has been very patient with me, entertaining a lot of questions that I learned from its articles. Thanks for bearing with me Gen =P

****

Our office has a lot of events promoting charity work. One of them is the upcoming Fund Run this coming Saturday, May 19. My agency sponsored all of its employees working with Scope (SCB) and all of us were asked to run 5 km for less than an hour. If we can't make it in an hour, "rescuers" will come to our aid.. I maybe working out in the gym but running is not my thing. Let's see if I'll become one of those who will be rescued..
****
This Saturday, I'll be watching the London production of My Fair Lady at KLCC. This will be the second time that I'll be watching a musical this year and I'm so excited about it =) That's the good thing on being on this part of Asia - a lot of musicals from West End are shown!

That's it for now. Ciao!

posted by subhuman @ 11:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links