http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Something that made my day today!
There are times when I search my name over the Internet and see if what's with my namesake. This is one of those days. I googled my name and to my delight, here is what I found:

a day in Ghildon's life...
Hazel Ortiz, Tina Pazzibugan and Anai Villanueva – for the continuous friendship that never been thwarted by distance nor time zone. ...ghildon.blogspot.com/ - 91k - Cached - Similar pages


If you click on the above link, it came from Gilbert's blog entry that he wrote during his birthday where he thanked all his friends. This really made my day today =)

I'm so touched with your entry lolo (kahit palagi mo akong inaaway hahaha). And I also thank you for the friendship that we have. Kailan ba ang next chat session natin? =)
posted by subhuman @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links