http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 03, 2007
Autograph Chuva..
I came across this "autograph" section while browsing the links from my friend's website. Inggit ako kaya ako rin meron..

BASICS

Name: Analyn Villanueva

Age: 25

Birthday: August 30, 1981

Birth time: 11:45 AM

Birthplace: AFP Medical Center, Quezon City

Zodiac: Virgo

FAVORITES

Color: Blue and Green (kaya ako nasa SCB ngayon bwahaha!!).. when it comes to my clothes, I like to wear neutral colors.

Food: Filipino, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Italian.. I have a sweet tooth so I love cheesecakes and ice cream. I'm one of the few people who rarely eats chocolates.

Fruit: Watermelon, Philippine mango, Strawberry

Alcoholic drink: I used to drink vodka, but not anymore due to medical constraints.

Non-alcoholic drink: I love Fruit shakes (especially the banana-strwberry-mango combination) Iced Lemon Tea, Starbucks Frap, Chai Latte Tea from Coffee Bean..too bad I can't drink most of these due to health reasons :-/

Music: RnB, Soul, Hiphop (I love partying with this tunes), Jazz, Pop, Alternative (my angst outlet), Musicals

Movie: Forrest Gump, Amelie, Notting Hill, While You were sleeping, Harry Potter (fave book ko kasi), Rent, Clueless, The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

TV Show: Friends, Ally McBeal, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, CSI, Conan O'Brien, Queer Eye for a Straight Guy, American Idol :-)

Book: Harry Potter series (para akong bata nito), Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Youngblood compilation (I love reading young people's thoughts), Twisted series by Jessica Zafra, Kissing in Manhattan (panalo ito, kakaiba)

PREFERENCES

Day or night: Night. I like viewing the skyline at night time

Sunrise or sunset: Sunset, the sky is more dramatic

Beaches or mountains: Mountains. I like the feeling of experiencing hardships through climbing and seeing something beautiful upon reaching the top. All those hardships are all worth it.

City or country: City.. I'm a skyscrape lover.

Flowers or chocolates: Flowers. Kakataba ang chocolates hehhee.. but seriously, I buy myself flowers when I'm on a bad mood. I like to look at them because it makes me feel good.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Diamonds or pearls: Pearls

Pillows or blankets: Blankets. Pinupulikat ako kapag wala ako nito.

Lights on or off: Off

Looks or personality: Personality.

The one you love or the one who loves you: Neither. We must meet halfway.

THREESOMES

Three names you go by:

  • Anai
  • Lyn (this is what they call me at home)
  • Ana (even though I hate it when people call me with this name, it's so common)

Three of your everyday essentials:

  • Laptop
  • Music - Radio/Ipod/CD collection
  • Cellphone

Three things that scare you:


  • Frogs
  • Losing a loved one
  • Losing any of my 5 senses

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:

  • Voice
  • Smile
  • Scent

Three of your favorite hobbies:


  • Singing - I sing anywhere.
  • Blogging
  • Chatting!...live or online (although with my friends only)
Three things you really want to do badly now:


  • Pursue a career in music
  • Travel
  • Watch musicals

Three careers you’re considering or have considered:

  • singer
  • actuarial analyst
  • teacher

Three things you want to do before you die:

  • Perform before a big audience
  • Travel around the world
  • Raise a beautiful family

SENTENCES
(Cosmo Quiz & then some...)

My celebrity crush is Hugh Jackman.

If I could, I'd switch lives with Oprah Winfrey.

My deepest insecurity is my body (I want to be slim so that I can buy clothes) and my nose (pango kc masyado)

Kissing on the first date is not me.

My favorite body part is my eyelash. But the body part that I'm spluring much is my hair (although ndi halata)

Cheating on someone is cheating on yourself too.

If I weren’t a/n programmer, I would be a singer or a performer.

My ultimate comfort food is cheesecake, ice cream (double dutch), frap or white macademia cookies

My type is usually a guy who has the same taste of music as mine.

If I could have super powers I’d choose apparation (tama ba from harry potter? "fanatic" na ako sa lagay na yan ha ahaha!!)

The best lesson in life you’ve learned so far is that if logic fails you, follow your heart.

The person I miss most is Arnel.

By now he’d have said, “Keri lang ang lahat ng problems.."
posted by subhuman @ 9:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links