http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007
Welcome 2007
Welcome 2007!!

Today is a new year and as usual, most of the people are making their resolutions. I admit that I'm one of them. So here is a list of the things that I want to accomplish this year:

- more weight to lose (yihaa!!) para mag-improve ang aking fashion statement ahihihi..
- explore my musicality by enrolling myself in voice lessons, learning how to play an instrument, exposing myself to the musical community (naks!) by joining a choir or joining an audition (karir na ito!)
- teach to know what its like to be a real teacher. This is the only time that I will admit this but I am happy when I was able to share my knowledge to other people and I find it fulfilling to see when people learn from me
- to travel to any country outside Asia
- to reach out more to people and be less of an introvert.. i need to expand my social circle so that I wont limit myself to IT people.
- to become expressive to my family and friends.
- hmm.. more boylets? ahahahaha!!!

My wish of course for this year is to end my quarter life crisis as I really dont know yet what I wanted to do with my life. This is the reason why I wanted to try a lot of things and find myself to know what I really want. This may seem a lot to achieve but I got a whole year to do that? So wish me luck =)
posted by subhuman @ 10:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links