http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 04, 2006
Thankful
I’ve just turned 25 a few days earlier and I’m really thankful for living a blessed life. I would like to thank first and foremost, our Lord Jesus Christ for the love that He gave me and for all the blessings that He granted me for the past 25 years. If it’s not for Him, I wouldn’t be where I am right now. He led me to make the right decisions in my life and I’m really grateful for that. The blessings that He poured me amazes me that I couldn’t ask for more (sounds like a title of a song hehe) because He knows what’s good for me.

Second, I would like to thank my parents who guided me for the past 25 years. You’ve molded me to become the person that I am right now and supported me in all the decisions that I made. I really appreciate all the sacrifices that you made for me to provide all the things that I need as I grow up. I don’t get to say this very often but I love you both so much and I miss you. Too bad, this will be my first birthday away from home.

Third, to all my friends who make my life more meaningful and for accepting me in their lives. Thanks for inspiring me to become a better person.

Lastly, to those who touched my life who also made me realize how I should live my life.
posted by subhuman @ 5:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links