http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 24, 2006
My last name crisis
A lot of people are asking me why I have that email address in the office. Here’s why..

For most of the contractors that were hired by our client, our email address has our middle name as our last name. In my case, the email address setup for me, for example is
analyn.sibilance@xxxx.com. When I sent out a note to most of my friends, most of them ignored it because they though that it could be a spam mail from a pesky credit card agent. Many people also thought that I got married but I told them that I became a TNT.. That’s how desperate I was to quit my job in Manila.

As a result, I asked the MO department to change my email address using my last name and guess what? It was wrong again with just 1 alphabet! And if you think that’s the worst, well, I have to maintain 2 email addresses which means that I have to check 2 inboxes (not sure if this is the right term). If I ask to correct my email again, then that means that I would have to maintain 3 email addresses. So I’ll just settle with my current email.
posted by subhuman @ 11:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links