http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Moving on
I have a friend who’s transferring to another company but I won’t reveal who she is (yes, she’s a female, now that’s a clue!) since she’s not yet ready to disclose it to everyone. She said that she’s really sad and emotional since she’ll be leaving her friends which she treated as her family for the past 4 years. This actually reminded me how I felt before I moved here. Here are my pieces of advise:

- Cherish the last remaining times that you get to spend with your friends. Once you finally leave your office as an employee, let go of those things. Don’t expect for it to happen again. You can still get in touch with them, yes.. But remember that you’re going to live a different life. It is better not to live with the past.

- Don’t expect too much that it will be the same as with your previous company. Don’t expect that you’ll meet people who are as fun as your old colleagues or you‘ll end up disappointed.

- Don’t forget to pray.. I do believe in this and it really helped me a lot. Do I need to say more?

To you my friend, good luck. I admire you for having the courage of stepping out of your comfort zone. Yes, it is hard but that is a sign of maturity. Good luck my friend!
posted by subhuman @ 11:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links