http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Housework
I really like the unit where I’m staying at and it really motivated me to clean the house every weekend. I spent my Saturday doing household chores: went to the wet market, cleaned the house (including wiping all the furnitures and mopping the floor) and cleaned my bathroom as well. This is the huge disadvantage of getting the master’s bedroom: I have to pay more and there’s a huge area to clean. But my bedroom is my sanctuary so I have to take care of it.

I am also learning to cook a lot of Filipino dishes. I used to cook our meal when I was in Phoenix but it was limited because not all the ingredients of the food that I like are found in the US (like pinakbet). Now that I can find the vegetables in the market here, I can experiment.

My parents will be proud of me when they read this post. I am slowly becoming a domesticated person. But don’t get me wrong.. I’m not yet a desperate housewife.
posted by subhuman @ 12:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links