http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 04, 2006
Videoke Showdown

I invited my friends to celebrate my birthday (and Merdeka) at Red Box. Red Box is a famous karaoke bar that I used to hang out in Manila. It actually originated here in Malaysia and I was very happy when I found out that there are a lot of Red Box “outlets” here.

Originally, I invited 7 people to come with me for lunch - Nina, Massi, Minnie, Mars, Gen, Zari and Rey. Unfortunately, the last 2 people didn’t make it because of work. So it ended up having 6 of us doing the showdown.

The room assigned to us was a party room and boy, you can really party. The screen is so huge (around 40 inches) and it has a dance floor in the middle that can accommodate 10 people. It was really exciting. All the singers in us were unleashed and we got crazy. In fact, when Macarena was played, we all danced and people are peeking in our room, probably wondering why all the people are dancing. It was really fun that we’re planning to make Red Box as a venue to celebrate our birthday.

On this day, I received gifts from my guests: a wallet from Minnie, Gen and Zari and a handbag from Nina and Massi. Thank you guys for the gift and most importantly, thank you for making my birthday special that I never realized that I was away from home.




So when is our next videoke gimmick? When we celebrate Mars’ birthday. What’s more exciting is that Ryan is in Malaysia at that time (yes! Phil Idol hahaha!) and I’m really looking forward for that. Reunited na naman ang mga mahihilig kumanta hehehe
posted by subhuman @ 5:43 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is it really originated in malaysia or hongkong??i really need to know because im doing a bar analysis and i chose to do the red box..thank you in advance hope you can answer me soon.thanks..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links