http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Birthday Entry Ü


I forgot my flash drive with me last night so I was not able to bring with me my official birthday post hehehe.. But anyway, I’m still thankful for the past 25 years that God has given me; my loving family who supports me in all the decisions that I made. To all my friends who have made my life enjoyable and to all the people that I met who made an impact in my life.

Anyway, tomorrow is the Merdeka (Independence) Day here in Malaysia. This is a festive event for the locals here. In the office, they have posted flags and balloons and games have been conducted. At midnight, there will be fireworks display at the KLCC where the Petronas Towers is situated.

This lunch, Mars and I bought a roasted chicken, ice cream and a chocolate indulgence cake from Secret Recipe (thanks Mars! Ü). Then we ate the Filipino spaghetti that I cooked last night. Tonight, I will be having dinner with my Filipino project mates. This is an acquaintance dinner so that we would get to meet our Ates and Kuyas (elder sisters and brothers) in our project. I cant wait to eat Crispy Pata again hahaha! Ü

Tomorrow, I invited some of my friends here to celebrate my birthday at Red Box Karaoke. I just wish that they have OPM songs hehehe..

More entries to come about my birthday.
posted by subhuman @ 2:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links