http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 13, 2007
Unwell
I have a weird feeling. I'm not sick but I don't feel well. I'm not sure if this is due to my PMS. Recently I feel grumpy and wanted to be alone so that I can do my own thing.

I feel trapped. Maybe its because I see the same people everyday. I go to the same place daily. My office is very near our house and most of the people from work live in the same area so I always see them. Also, my weekend routine where I clean the house, do my laundry, go to the mall got me bored. Now I wanted to do something different that would give me an opportunity to meet other people and go to other places (outside section 14 in PJ where I live AND work).

Anyway, I know I'll get over this soon. A few weeks from now, I'll be teaching at the embassy and my dorm mate Jopay will come here in Malaysia as a tourist. In the meantime, I'm now enjoying myself alone in our house while writing this post.. drinking a bottle of vodka ice and listening to loud alternative music. Now. I'm thinking of painting my nails with black nail polish. For my friends whose reading this post, you now have an idea on what I do when I don't feel good hehehe..
posted by subhuman @ 9:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links