http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Happy birthday Arnelli!
My blog has always been late when it comes to entries (except for the entry about Ruby). August 15 is a birthday of one of my dear friends… Arnel! =) He’s celebrating his 27th birthday (uy, pero ang aaminin, 24th! Binuking na kita! Hahaha!!)

Arnel is my batchmate when we joined in Accenture. He is labeled as the most jologs in our batch because he knows the latest buzz about our local celebrities. In fact, he’s an expert with all ka-jolog-an that he knows as to which particular group a celebrity was in That’s Entertainment. He’s also the makulit in our batch with all his one-liner where most people would laugh. He’s very jolly and that there is never a dull moment with him.

When we started with our project, we rolled in to the same team (together with Janjan) and he became my constant companion during lunch and other team activities. We also happen to share one passion: singing. During karaoke, most people would expect that we’re the mic grabbers. We also love to watch concerts and musicals. Arnel is one of my confidantes at work and I always value his advices.

Three years ago, he was diagnosed with throat cancer. Yes, it was big blow but for someone who’s been battling with this type disease, he carried it well. He is a very strong person who has demonstrated a jolly disposition. I remember that when he had a radiation therapy and he cannot speak because of the treatment, he didn’t fail to entertain us by telling us stories (even without a voice!) and he never failed to amuse us.


Arnel is one of the strongest person that I’ve met. He inspires me to face all the challenges that I have and to be optimistic no matter what happens.
posted by subhuman @ 9:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links