http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 10, 2008
Restless state
I don't know what's wrong with me. I felt uneasy and anxious (in other words, hindi mapakali). inspite of all the things that I've been doing - busy workload, weekly rehearsals (which means that I have to study our music sheets), sight singing classes, piano lessons, gym and my household chores (whew!). I don't know, all of a sudden, it just feels like monotonous to me.

Last week, my piano teacher Soo invited me to attend Cafe Immaculatte; a fund raising project to generate funds for the World Youth Day in our parish. Soo is one of the organizers of this event - an acoustic night with an open mic session. Since I had nothing to do that night, I asked Joy, one of my friends here, to come with me since we wanted to do an activity like this for such a long time. Anyway, we had a blast that night and we really enjoyed it :)

And I realized that I wanted to break the monotony that I feel right now. Yes, I am busy but sometimes, doing the same thing makes me feel uneasy. I feel trapped, mingling with the same people that I see in the office, hearing the same stories all over again. If I don't get my ME time anytime soon, I know that I'll become moody and I don't want the people around me to suffer because of that. I think I haven't reached out that much with my choir mates and my church community. Too bad I won't be able to join the Music Camp next month in Singapore which is a good opportunity for me to mingle with my choirmates.

Anyway, I know that this will soon pass. I just need to find my sanctuary. This is the reason why I'd rather spend my weekends alone or doing my own plans. I know I had this before. Maybe I just needed to try on some new things. Anyway, I know it will just happen at the right time. :)

Next week, I'll be on night support. This will definitely keep my mind off from what I feel. At least, I don't have to worry about it during that time.
posted by subhuman @ 12:10 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't worry too much lola. eventually you'll know what you're looking for. di ba nga we've said it before... all things fall into the right place. I guess the same thing applies to your restless state.

    yeah... your restless state will soon pass.. as all things, problems, etc do. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links