http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I love you virus
I don't know what's up with everyone lately. Most of the people around me are dealing with their own love problems. And its nothing like watching a Star Cinema trilogy where all the protagonists ended up happily ever after.

You see, love as portrayed by these kind movies is something that gives you that kilig feeling whenever the other person is near you; having someone to hold your hand or having a reason for you to wake up each morning.

But love in not like that. Its just the icing of the cake. Falling in love is a responsibility. You're accountable to that person you love, your loved ones and yourself. Unfortunately, most people would only consider their commitment to their special someone. They often forget the things that they need to do for themselves and for the people who care about them. They choose to lose their dignity and it really hurts their family and friends. This is the reason why most relationships are ruined.

And yes, I am one of those people who are affected by my loved ones who chose to fall in love. As a friend, the only thing that I can do is to listen and to give them an advice. Even though it breaks my heart to see them get hurt, I know that they need to experience that so that they would become wiser and more responsible with their actions.

I told one of my friends whose in an illicit relationship that in order for her to get out from that affair, she should not be afraid to be alone. Now that she already know what kind of love she could give in that setup, I hope that she'd realize how many people also get hurt when she tells us how hard it is to become a mistress. I wish that one day, she will realize that there's a lot of people who loves her, giving her the courage to set herself free.
posted by subhuman @ 10:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is sad that all around you, people seem to get their hearts broken. But that's the other sad reality of love... you can get hurt. Sometimes you have to make that very important choice whether to free yourself or stay in that limbo. It does hurt but eventually you realize it is what is best for you and for that person. Yes it is difficult to move on but eventually we'll all get to that point and say to ourselves that we are okay.

    I do wish for your friend that she makes that choice to free herself. I hope she will find that love that she's looking for someday.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you mean you watched the movie about an old red VW bug ? That was good one. bcuz I had a the same red car before not to mention Heart E.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links