http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Things that I wanted to do before I reach 30
Previously, I had a post about pursuing my passion. Gen and I talked about it earlier which made me want to list down all the things that I wanted to do before I reach 30. Here's what I got so far and the closest thing that I did to achieve it:



- get into graduate school (I almost submitted my application form in Ateneo Graduate School of Information Technology)



- publish an article in Youngblood (can this blog make up for it? I'm still working on this one and I still have 2 more years)

- learn to play a musical instrument (I'm going to take piano lessons beginning this Saturday)

- join a professional choral group (I'm with YKLS)

- join a singing contest (I won 3rd place in Scope Idol)

- live independently (do I need to say more? I'm in Truly Asia)

- travel outside Asia (I've been to US due to an onshore assignment)

- watch a musical in Broadway (I've seen Chicago)

- watch Avenue Q onstage (still keeping my fingers crossed on this)

- perform in a musical, kahit chuwariwap lang (nag-attempt naman akong um-attend ng Trumpets workshop for musical theater)

- maging fashionista (well I'm still working on that =P)

So if you're going to look at this list, most of them are related to music and travelling.. career wise, well most of the time that I'm awake is spent in the office, do you think that I still need to daydream about it? Got my point?

Well the list should not stop there but these are the things that I've been working on.. and since I only have more than 2 years, I have to set my goals realistically. I just wish that I can achieve most of my goals. Wish me luck :)
posted by subhuman @ 1:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links