http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 06, 2008
Rants and Raves for today
  • As what I've mentioned, I think I was caught by love bug that struck most people around me. Well, being a listener drained me emotionally.. so I'm taking a few days off as a "shrink" and I'll try to keep myself away from all the hopeless romantics out there.

  • Starting this week, I was assigned to be the primary support for one of the high profile countries. The role is demanding and the users are quite sensitive; it would be a challenge for me to balance my musical activities and my work. However, it's a very goodopportunity. At this point, it would be better if I remain optimistic; my colleagues are nice enough to guide me with my daily tasks. At ang pinakamasaya sa lahat, ka-work ko ang crush ko! =P (pero innocent lang crush lang po yun)

  • Oh well, I need to focus on studying my music sheets for the choir. I tried to record our previous rehearsal and I realized that I was singing out of tune! I was really embarassed when Gen pointed that out!
posted by subhuman @ 12:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links