http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 08, 2008
Super Mario
One of my favorite games in my Nintendo Family Computer was Super Mario Bros. Of course, everyone play this game during my childhood. Of course, who would forget that pressing button A would make Mario/Luigi jump and B will make them run or fire a bullet on Koopa's monsters. I knew some of the cheats on how to get to the castle where the princess is hidden but unfortunately I wasn't able to save her.

And then there came Mario 2. Now that the princess is saved, there are four of them who's battling with Koopa. Its totally different from the 1st game because each character has a special power - Luigi can jump really high, the Toad has agility, the Princess can suspend longer while Mario has a balance of these abilities. Sadly, I wasn't able to complete this game :(

Anyway, I found this site where I can play some of Mario's games --> http://www.mariogame.info/. Unlike the Nintendo controller where I can use a different set of hands for shooting and jumping, I have to use the up arrow keys and right keys for the character to proceed. Just imagine how difficult it is for me to do that! Anyway, probably I'll get used to it. I'm just happy that I have this thing when I'm in a childlike mood :)
posted by subhuman @ 1:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links