http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Falling into places
Have you ever thought that when something happens in your life and its not something that you've planned, it could actually lead you to something; an event that is meant to have a significant impact to your life?

For example, a few years ago, I had no plans of working as an OFW. I was contented with my previous job; but when things did not turn out well in my career progression, I grabbed the first job offer that I received. Fortunately, it was a good opportunity for me to work abroad. My stint here in Malaysia had taught me a lot of things; which are necessary for me to learn the things in life that I need to know for the future, which pushed me to become a mature (hopefully) individual. Also, my experiences had taught me to love myself, to value my relationships (especially with my family) and to think about priorities in life. And I couldn't imagine myself if I could be the person that I am now if I went to another place.

The same thing goes in relationships. It may sound cliche but most people say that they don't things to happen and for love to come. Everything just fell into the right place and at the right time. I guess that's what the elderly would have to say when they found out that a 20-year-old person is still single: "Darating na lang yan!"

Anyway, wherever our journey leads us, I guess this is just a matter of faith to get through it. We should trust that everything that happens to us for a reason. And for that, we need to open and sensitive to all the lessons that we need to learn, or else, the same thing is bound to happen again
posted by subhuman @ 1:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links