http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 25, 2008
Just a thought...
If you would look back on how you've spent the past few years and ask yourself what have you accomplished so far, what would be your answer? What was your dream back then and what did you do about it?

Now that you found out where you are right now and that (hopefully) you know what you want, what is your plan to achieve that goal? Can you imagine yourself being on the same situation 2 years from now and just realize that you haven't done something significant with your life?

And why am I asking these questions? Well, I did that to myself a couple of months ago. Yes, I am 26 years old, which some people might see it as young while some thought that its old enough to get married. And then it hit me.. how come I did not do something significant with my life? What was my excuse back then? It's sad to realize that I haven't done something fruitful to seek my passion after all those years. I feel wasted when I found out that I'm stuck to where I was a few years ago. And I'm not getting any younger.

And now, even if its tiring and crazy to balance what I really want and what I have to do, I always tell myself that its gonna be worth it. And I should give myself credit that I'm finally doing it. At least I know that I gave it a shot and hopefully, I won't have any regrets on how my 2 years is going to be spent :)
posted by subhuman @ 12:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links