http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 16, 2008
my first poem in this blog..
when i first lay my eyes on you
i knew that it was love at first sight
and to myself i know its true
it was something that I need to fight

for weeks you're always in my mind
from the moment you've said hello
something that my mind can't grind
i never thought i could go this low

most of my friends would say hold on
i digress; they wouldn't understand
how myself was already won
by something that is not that grand

and finally i took the leap
not minding what other people think
i know the joy that it will reap
once i see you give me a wink

and finally when I started to touch
in my heart you brought such warmth
i told my myself its a different notch
i wont let others bring you harmth

and now we've found each other
i wouldnt allow for us to be apart
my keyboard, no one can hinder
a new song that could be the start
posted by subhuman @ 12:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naks naman.... one true love * wink wink * - gen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links