http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 25, 2008
Comeback (na naman?)
After a long hiatus, I'm finally back in the blogging scene. A lot of reasons kept me from updating my blog. Mainly, I wanted to complete my entry about our Bangkok adventure. Now that I've finished it, I can write about other things. As far as my blog is concerned, I have a lot of catching up to do - such Mars' surprise birthday party, FWRC graduation at Maya hotel, my Christmas at Singapore, which is my first time to spend it outside Manila. Of course, since its already 2008, I still need to write about how 2007 had been to me and my goals in the year of the Rat.

Since I still have a lot of things that I want to write, I don't think I can move forward with this blog if I'll do that. Not to mention that I've been busy with work and my extra-curricular activities - household chores, workout (as if!), social life and my passion, music :) I'll tell you more about this on my succeeding posts. So please bear with me my dear readers. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that I'm back in the blogging scene :)
posted by subhuman @ 12:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links