http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Sleepless (and restless)
Its been a while since I last updated my blog. As of this writing, I can't sleep because I received a page this morning (yes, I'm on production support). I still haven't had enough rest since I just came back from my 4-day vacation in Bangkok with Gen, Dru and Rey yesterday. We barely had enough sleep (and rest) during our trip and I'm still making up for it. But I had so much fun and it doesn't matter even if I sleep late and wake up early. I really had a blast with this getaway. I hope everyone did as well.

Sadly, this week is going to be a busy one for me at work and I won't be able to update this blog with our Bangkok experience (too bad because I think its better if I write it while I'm still high on my vacation). Hopefully, I'll be able to write about it during the holidays (Hari Raya) next week.

In the meantime, just look at some of the pictures that we took during our trip :) Just click on the picture below for an enlarged view.
posted by subhuman @ 2:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links