http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
All Good Things (a random thought)
I've been listening to Nelly Furtado's latest song, "All Good Things". This question lingers throughout the song is "Why do all good things come to an end?". I know that most people know the answer to this question. That good things must end so that we can move on and grow to become a better person. This question also made me look back at all the good things that happened to me in the past - which includes my happy childhood memories, my college life and my onshore experience.
posted by subhuman @ 12:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links