http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 01, 2007
Anything Goes..
Due to insistent public demand, Avenue Q will have a rerun from December 14 - 23. Unfortunately, I won't be home since my parents are coming here in Kuala Lumpur and the flights going back to Manila during that time are very expensive. Waah too bad, because I didn't get it as a gift for myself on my birthday and then I will miss the opportunity to have it as a Christmas gift (sadness..). I just that it would be a hit once again so that there will be another round of performances and that I would be able to watch it. Or maybe, its meant that I watch it in Broadway bwahaha (libre lang ang mangarap kaya pagbigyan nyo na ako no!)

@@@

One of the good things of being here in this for a musical freak like me is that musicals from West End are being staged here twice a year. The same thing also happens in Singapore. Six months ago, I was able to watch 2 musicals from West End - The Phantom of the Opera in Singapore and My Fair Lady here in KLCC. This season, 2 more musicals will be staged - Chicago in KLCC and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in Singapore.

I don't think I will be watching these 2 musicals. I've watched Chicago previously in Broadway (much to my regret that I've watched The Boy from Oz instead) and for the other musical, well, I'm planning to go to Singapore twice on December and its too much for me to go there on November. Also, I'm not really a fan of that musical so I'll just pass. I just wish that the organizers (whoever they are) will bring all the other musicals that I wanted to watch (*keeping my fingers crossed*).

By the way, Lea Salonga will be coming here next year for the Asian tour of Cinderella the musical. I think that she's too old for the role, but I'm a big fan of hers and I really wanted to see her perform onstage.

@@@

Its confirmed that one of my idols, Beyonce, will be performing here in Malaysia a month from now (November 1) at Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. If I can get a ticket for her concert, it would be my second time to watch her live. All I can say is that she's a great performer and singer and I'm looking forward watching her again onstage.

However, Malaysians are known to be very conservative. In fact, some of the famous artists were asked to tone down their acts when they held their concert such as Gwen Stefani and the Pussycat dolls. If this is the case, I wonder how Beyonce will perform since part of her package is her sex appeal. Well, there's only one way to find out. The event will be held a month from now but its weird that tickets were not yet sold.

@@@

In just 2 days, I will be off to another country aside from Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines. I'll be going to Bangkok with some of my friends. That's all I can say for now. I'm looking forward on eating authentic Thai food once again and hoarding lots of bags of Thai Iced Tea. (See? I know my priorities =P)

That's it for now. Until my next blog :)
posted by subhuman @ 1:54 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Guide to Bangkok Hotels said…

    I will plan my next trip on Phuket. My destination is the beach. I knew that beaches in Phuket is very beautiful during Nov till March. If i go there, i will share my traveling picture and blog as well. I like your story so much....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links