http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 21, 2007
Home Alone
A few weeks ago, Mars and Agri went to Manila for a vacation at the same time. It was my first time to be alone in our unit for such a long time (actually, for more than a week). Since I am an only child, I am comfortable being alone, so its not really a problem for me. I can keep myself occupied and I'm happy.

This is not my first time to be alone. When I had my onshore assignment, I spent my first 2 weeks alone in my apartment. Imagine, being in another country for the first time and having the house all by myself. I kept myself busy with cable TV and learning how to do the household chores. That's what I call independence.

Anyway, while my flatmates are gone, I kept myself busy watching the first season of Heroes, doing the household chores (again), chatting with my friends and surfing the net. However, the thing with being alone is that I have so much responsibilities at home (and to myself). I need to ensure that all the sockets were unplugged, the gas stove was safely turned off and the doors and windows were locked. I was also paranoid during this time - no I am not afraid of ghosts or anything paranormal, I am scared with the bandits that might enter our unit. Well, its not only I who was paranoid, my mother always checks on me. If I don't reply to her text messages, she would call me right away.

Well, one thing that I don't like on being alone is that I come home to an empty house. I don't have someone to talk to when I need to tell something, especially when I'm upset (especially nung nag PMS ako hahaha). That's why I really appreciate my housemates and my family.

Well, I'm glad that Mars is now back here in Malaysia and Agri will be coming here in a few days. I'm looking forward to have our 'lively' unit back once again :)
posted by subhuman @ 11:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links