http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 20, 2007
Random Thoughts
I'm on night support this week. I received a page at 5 AM and I'm now having a hard time going back to bed. So that's why I have this post. :)

@@@@

A few weeks from now, my weekend classes will be over. I could say that it's been a humbling experience for me - meeting other OFWs and listening to their stories, who are mostly working as domestic helpers. But I don't think that I can do this for another year. I really wanted to do this for a long time (since I was still in Manila) and I'm glad that I was able to do so. I really enjoyed teaching but its not something that I considered as a passion for me to commit. I think it's time for me to try other things and explore my other interest (*wink wink*).

@@@@

It's been less than a month since I turned 26 and sad to say, my quarter life crisis is at its peak. Where will I go? What do I wanted to do? I still don't have a direction.

Here is one thing for sure and this is the first time that I'm going to say this - I don't see myself settling in another country since I need to take care of my parents when they grow old. The main reason why I choose to be away is because there are things that I can only learn if I'm on my own.

In the meantime, I'll just listen to Princeton while singing Purpose from Avenue Q.

@@@@

In another Avenue Q related "thought", I love the song "There's a fine fine line".. It's a very emotional song and the lyrics are great. I have a copy of the version by Stephanie D'Abruzzo which most people find to be pitchy.

I'm really curious how Rachel Alejandro (who played Kate Monster in the Avenue Q Manila) would sing the song. Luckily, I found this video from Youtube which I think is her audition for this musical. I think she did well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrFVEs6Yi8&mode=related&search=

@@@@
That's it for now.. I'll just take a nap so that I'll have energy for later. :)
posted by subhuman @ 6:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links