http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 14, 2007
The Boy from Oz Hugh Jackman 2004 Tony telecast

As you all know, Hugh Jackman is my ultimate crush. Aside from the fact that he's sooo handsome, he's a very talented actor.

I admit that it was because of my huge crush on him that I got interested in musical theater. He was the main character of the musical The Boy from Oz (which is the reason why I went to Broadway but unfortunately, I was not able to watch), where he won the 2004 Tony's for Best Actor in a Musical. Also, he hosted the Tony's that year and I watched it because of him. Good thing that I did because I learned about Avenue Q and Wicked (these two were the strongest contenders for the Best Musical that year).

Anyway, I have this clip of Hugh Jackman performing as Peter Allen in 2004 Tony's. He's so brilliant with this performance that you would forget that he's the actor who portrayed Wolverine and Van Helsing. He sung portrayed a gay man so well, wore flamboyant outfits and shook his booty.

Gosh, now I'm drooling =P

posted by subhuman @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links