http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 07, 2007
Daydreaming..
Yesterday morning, I was listening to the soundtrack of Rent and I thought what would it feel to go back to New York City so I checked how much would it costs by visiting the Expedia website. Eventually, I ended up checking out the airfares of my other dream destinations. I was chatting with Gen on our itinerary and how much should we save each month to make it to our dream destinations. We even thought on the other options as well.

Haay.. libre lang naman mangarap, so bakit hindi na namin lulubusin di ba? =P
posted by subhuman @ 12:15 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AMEN! Libreng libre. Matutupad yan...one by one. :P

    Gen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links