http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 27, 2007
Thank you..
My birthday will be just in a couple of days, and I would like to make this an opportunity to thank all the special people who made my life meaningful.
  • My parents - Thank you for all the love and understanding that you've given me. Also, thank you for raising me up this way. Now that I'm an adult, I wanted to assure you that I always bear in mind all the values that you've taught me.
  • My relatives - Thank you for letting me feel how fun it is to have a big family once in a while. Thanks to my aunts, uncles and elder cousins for all your advises and for making me feel that I can rely on you no matter what happens. Since I am an only child, it through my cousins where I felt what it's like to have brothers and sisters. Thank you for making me feel that way.
  • Ate Elena & Annie Ignacio - thank you for taking care of me. I may not say this but I'm really grateful with the love that you've shown me.
  • My childhood best friends, Rizza Alaba and Anne Tuico - My first taste of real friendship. We were inseperable when we were kids but as we grew up, we have to part our ways. But I'm very thankful for the great childhood memories that I shared with you.
  • My other childhood friends Rachelle Farinas, Vanessa Farinas & Julie Ann Eseller - Thanks for the good memories. I remember all the games that we used to play and the kulitan that we had.
  • My HS best friend, Sharon Tayamen-Calapati - thanks for listening and understanding me in those difficult times. You know how tough it is being an adolescent and I thank you for sticking with me.
  • My HS barkada Lily Ann Dayta, Celia Bitas, Jemalee Mangrobang, Jenny Sabiano, Ivy Baldonado, Jeani Guarnes, Wednesday Carmelino, Roselle Aguilar & Jeanne Laguitao - thanks for keeping my sanity during my HS days. It is through you that I learned to be proud of who I am and not bothering what other people think.
  • My college barkada (Parokya ni Eva) Eva Egmilan, Jaymee de Guzman, Sunshine Cabatian, Jennifer Maglalang, Ulysses Dy, Kristin Garcia, Abie Espinosa-Alegre, Lexie Lane Racelis, Erika Claravall, Jenny Jane Siscar, Paul Dungca & Michael Olea - I had a blast with you and college won't be so much fun without you guys. You allowed me to become the person that I can be (well I guess pare-pareho lang tayo hehe). I'm so glad that we can still meet once in a while and I'm so lucky to have all of you as my friends
  • My blockmates at 4B Math 2002 - I didn't enjoy my HS life and I thought that I will still be treated as an outcast in college. Thank you for accepting my eccentricities and respecting me for who I am. It is through you that I learned how to trust people once again.
  • My SHLD dormmates Ruby Cacatian, Debbie Ramos, Kristina Ramos, Divina Ramos, Amihan Doctor, Nina Rizza Hernandez, Charo Manahan, Joseca Alincastre - Thanks for all the great college memories. It is through you that I felt what its like to have sisters and my first taste of independence. I've considered my friendship with you gals as one that I could treasure for the rest of my life. I love you all.
  • My teachers - thanks for inspiring me and preparing me to the real world.
  • My ADU batchmates Arnel Agbay, Paul Dy & Nina Marie Hernandez - Due to our batch's diverse personalities, I'm still thankful that I was able to find a niche in you. Also, thank you for keeping my sanity in my first experience in the corporate world. It was through you that I learned that I can still find genuine friends at work.
  • Cycling team (you know who you are =P) - My first team in Accenture; for the patience in teaching me as I struggle to learn things, for mentoring me in my career and for allowing me to share my knowledge as well.
  • Arnel Agbay - for being one hell of a friend. Thank you for showing me how I should live my life and for being a good listener. I really admire your courage. I know that you're very happy wherever you are and I know that you're just around. I miss you.
  • My onshore friends Hazel Ortiz, Margret Ortega, Ramon Lopez, Jansen Flores, Candy Sera Jose, Vench Garcia - you are my family during my second taste of independence. You're my family away from home. Thanks for the great memories - the road trips, the tambayan, the shopping. I don't think I would enjoy my onshore experience without you.
  • Myla Saret, Gilbert Sococ, Hazel Ortiz, Margret Ortega & Paul Dy - Inspite of the fact that we've parted ways, I'm still thankful that I can still turn to you. Thanks for all your stories and advices.
  • My Makati housemates Marivic Sevilla, Lee Vega & Annrhee Ong - although we've been together for just 8 months, I felt your warmth during my stay in our apartment. I was really touched when you surprised me on my 24th birthday (I was really depressed way back then). It was sad though that we had to part ways when I could have known you more.
  • Bells and Balls (you know who you are) - One of my dreams is to be a part of a choir that I'm truly proud of. In a span of almost a month, we were able to serenade the whole Accenture community and my wish came true.
  • My 1302B housemates Marison Rodriguez & Agripina Banigoos - I'm so thankful that you're my housemates. Thank you for the understanding, for the conversations and for your friendship. I know that I can always rely on you. You're my family away from home.
  • My students at FWRC - Thank you for allowing me to share my knowledge with you. It's been a humbling experience for me to teach you.
  • The morning rushers Gen Carlos & Dru Ballesteros - For all the amusing conversations that we have everyday. Its nice to know you and for allowing me to become myself when I'm with you.
  • My girl friends Minnie Sabilala & Gen Carlos - It was through once again that I felt a genuine friendship, the last time that I felt this was when I was in the dormitory. It was through you that I didn't feel that I'm away from home.
  • My Big Chill buddies Ryan Arguillo & Rey Palacios - It is through you that I was able to prove that friendship knows no boundaries. I don't need to elaborate how glad I am to have you as my friends, I think you already know it =)
  • To Logan - wherever you are, I wanted to thank you for making me realize of the things that I'm capable of doing. Thanks for the good memories and for allowing me to know myself more. (To my friends who's reading this, I would like to request if you can refrain from asking me about this, as this is one of the things I'd rather keep to myself).
posted by subhuman @ 1:21 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    so sweet... you know how greatful I am to have you in my life. A friend that I can always count on. No matter what happens, wherever place we go, we will always be friends for real. =)

    Thanks you...

    Cheers!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Hector Bryant L. Macale said…

    happy birthday. may you have more blessings to come this year. you deserve it. :)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my first reaction when i read your post: AAAAWWWWW!!!

    I should be the one to say thank you because of the things you have taught me... for the values you've shared that helped me a lot to become a better person. You've been a great listener and adviser. A friend that I know I will treasure for years to come.

    You said Malaysia has been good to you during your birthday but I think that is so because of the beautiful person that you are.

    Happy Birthday! :)

    P.S. Remember... (quoting KC...)age is just a numeric. hahahaha!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops.... forgot to put my name on the previous post.

    ----> GEN

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger subhuman said…

    @ Rey, thanks for your comment.. masasabi ko lang.. aaaw.. hehehe.. but yeah, we both know that wherever we go, we'll always be friends.. (shet ang drama.. tama na nga.. hahaha!!)

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger subhuman said…

    @ bryant, long time no talk.. thanks for visiting my blog hehehe.. hope you'll like it :)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger subhuman said…

    @ Gen, thank you for those nice words :) grabe ang haba na ng hair ko hihi.. but honestly, im also lucky to have a friend like you :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links