http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 05, 2007
Dream Job
Meeting Stuart Dee made me think about my dream job. You see, I'm really envious of him because he's doing his hobby and he gets paid as well. So what's my dream job. If only I have the talent and money.. I would be:

1. a Broadway or West-end Musical critic, so that I can watch all the musicals for free and right in-front.
2. a member of a very prestiguous choral group (like the Philippine Madrigal Singers) and compete in different parts of the world.
3. a travel researcher for Lonely Planet to explore a new place and mingle with the locals
4. a stage performer in a musical.
posted by subhuman @ 9:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links