http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 25, 2005
Wannabe performer
I really love to sing. I think it's in my blood. My dad likes to sing (he's the karaoke king). I've joined singing contests when I was younger although I didn't win. But that didn't stop from singing. Now that I'm older (still young though), my singing experience is limited to karaoke during our team building. I feel the desire for me to sing is still everytime I watch American Idol. I've enrolled previously at UP for a semester to study voice lessons. I wanted to continue that but I don't have time or I can't find an outlet where I would sing regularly.

Why did I say this? Well, my officemates Arnel, Myla and I signed up for a theater singing workshop in our company. I just get excited with this. I'm so happy that I still have something to look forward in the coming days =)







posted by subhuman @ 6:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links