http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 20, 2005
Moving...
Since I've been always staying late at work(I usually go home at around 10:30 PM), I moved to an apartment nearer the office. My parent's house is 2 hours away from where I work. This means that I had spent 4 hours travelling everyday and I did this for more than a year. There have been attempts to live nearer the office but its just that I can't find the right place. In my first attempt, I had Nina (my training mate) as my room mate. Unfortunately, the place that we stayed was polluted and I had a pneumonia. While I was sick, Nina got a scholarship to study in Denmark. My mom decided that its good for me to go home instead so that she could ensure that I'm living a healthy lifestyle.

On my second attempt, I stayed in my grandaunt's house. I hesitated at first because I really don't like her but my dad insisted that I should stay there since he thinks that its safer if I stay with a relative's house. Since I don't like her, I spent more time in the office and gone home late. Sa madaling salita, pinalayas nya ako. To make matters worse, she had spread bad rumors against me. Most of the people say that I'm a shy and meek person but she really brought out the bitch in me.
The flat has one bedroom and is shared by 4 ladies. Hazel used to stay in that place but she left for Singapore. When I told her what happened with me and my grandaunt, she offered me her slot in that apartment. Now I'm sharing that place with Mavic, Lee and Annrhee. Mavic and Lee are working as research executives in AC Nielsen while Annrhee works as a developer in San Miguel Corporation. Lee, Annrhee and Hazel studied in the same university while Mavic is Lee's officemate. This was how they all came together.

First thing that I noticed about them is that they are all health buffs. Most of them would eat fruits for dinner and they always go to the gym. Since they've know each other for 3 years and I'm new one, it seems hard to fit in. I'm still in the phase where I'm trying to get to know them so I don't have much to say. But I could tell that they are friendly and nice. I just hope that we'll have a harmonious and lasting relationship.

posted by subhuman @ 4:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links