http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Twisted...
The past week has been a nightmare to me. All because of the project that I'm currently working at. First, all the resource that I've asked to help me with the project were pulled out becaus they have to work on other requirements. Second, our assembly test has encountered too many issues (it seems that everyday we're having a code change). Third, the people that I'm expecting to work on this project are not meeting my expectations (or I am expecting too much from them?). Fourth, our business analyst doesn't thinks that we're not working too hard (if she only know that we're working 12 hours a day just to make it to our freakin deadline).

Aarrgh!!!! This has been soo stressful! It came to a point when I just wish that I were sick so that they would see how they've been asking too much from me. What I'm currently experiencing made me think about the promotion thing again (although I've promised that I will not talk about this again). I asked for it alright, but looking at those people that got promoted last year, I don't think that they had endured what I'm currently going through. Tingin ko gaguhan na lang ang lahat. They're taking advantage of my desire to get a promotion that's why they're giving me insane tasks. Nakakabaliw na talaga.

Haay, I just wish that I'll get pass this through this. But up to what point? When I can't take it anymore? When I would cry and breakdown because of too much stress? God help me.
posted by subhuman @ 8:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links