http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 06, 2005
Toxic

As I mentioned previously, the project that I’m working on is now in limbo and now the Phoenix people want me to send a daily status report. I have submitted myself to a very stressful work and I reached my peak last Friday where I have to attend a status meeting, create a status report and answer all issues that arises. Given the events for the past week, it’s a good thing that I didn’t have a nervous breakdown or heart attack because of all the pressure. But I admit that my brain is not functioning properly to the point that I can’t absorb anything!

Okay.. I asked my manager that I want a promotion. But given what’s happening right now, I just think that everything is overwhelming. But I’m not yet at the point where I want to give up (I should not..). And I was able to get the promotion thing out of my mind. But all it takes is to have a requirement that’s turning into a nightmare.

Geez, I just hope that I could bare everything. I know that I can surpass this kind of things.. I survived my thesis phase in college, which is the most stressful phase for a college student. I just need to step back and re-assess what I need to do and how to manage everything. And also, I need a break..

posted by subhuman @ 1:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links