http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 20, 2005
Restoring Inactive Friendships
I've been communicating with my college friends lately which has contributed a lot in keeping my sanity during these days. Debbie has been telling me about her love problems, which I find ironic given my experience in relationships (I had none). Divina is asking for advise regarding her studies which is what I'm more comfortable doing (I'm a geek, what else can I say?). My college barkada are also planning our annual summer outing which I missed last year.

Debbie and Divina were my dormmates in college and are sisters. Debbie has been talking about her 'object of affection' and her pursuits in the dating game. Although we have different outlooks about dating, it is a nice opportunity to hear from her. Same thing with Divina. I miss the old college dorm days where we would discuss how's our day during dinner until 8 PM or until the wee hours in the morning when there's no classes on the next day. We treat each other as sisters. But that's meant to be discussed in another blog.

Meanwhile, my college barkada, better known as Parokya ni Eva, had a dinner last Tuesday. It was a post valentine dinner and Uly's treat at the same time, who just turned 24 last week and left for New Jersey. Tin, Mike, Jhen, Eva, Abie and Arnold were present. Shine missed that dinner because she just woke up by the time that we met. Jaymee, in the meantime, has not been communicating with us lately. Which is the reason why the barkada has tampo on her (so conotic ba?)

The thing about Jaymee is that, we're working in the same company. She used to work in Fujitsu but was later absorbed by my company when she worked as a contractor. We're (me, tin and uly) happy at first because we can communicate with her regularly at mas madali na syang hagilapin. Unfortunately, it was the opposite. She doesn't respond to our emails nor IM... haay, so near yet so far...

The Parokya has been exchanging emails recently, still planning for the summer outing and kulitan na rin. One of the remarks in that email probably hit Jaymee, prompting her to send an emotional email that left everyone in shock. I think that it was a result of miscommunication. I just wish that I would bump into her one of these days and talk to her about it (since we're working in the same building). Bahala na..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom celebrated her 58th birthday. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with goiter. Aside from that, she was diagnosed with gallstones and will be scheduled to be removed through surgery. She has been depressed about her health. Maybe its just part of the middle age crisis. I wish that she realize that she's still lucky enough to reach that age and to have those illness that are curable. I wish that she'll pass through that.
posted by subhuman @ 5:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links