http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 20, 2005
Potterite
I'm a Harry Potter freak. Need proof? I've read all the 5 books more than once, had the 2 movies in DVD (in original copy), bought a calendar and daily planner from the US and took a picture of the billboard with me at Times Square. Heto pa, I joined a trivia contest held at the mall together with my other Potterite friends Uly, Jhen and Eva (buti na lang nobody saw me from the office).

Not enough? During our break from doing our thesis, my group mates would answer the trivia game posted from the Scholastic website. I always check the Leaky Cauldron website on a daily to know the latest news about anything that concerns Harry Potter. Mababaw na kung mababaw, but it brings the child in me.

For now, I'm looking forward to the release of the 6th book, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I hope that one of these days, I could drop by at Powerbooks to sreserve a copy. The book by the way, will be released on July 16. This means that I should start reading the 5 books again to refresh my memory
posted by subhuman @ 4:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links