http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 20, 2005
Lost soul
Myla, Teng (my colleagues) and I left the office last Tuesday early (8 PM is considered early for someone who usually go home at 11 PM) to hear Brother Bo's inspirational message at Greenbelt chapel for the Lent Season. Sounds religious ba? Wala lang, I think I need spiritual enlightenment during these days. What I learned from that was that, we sometimes tend to get to be so overpreachy but we forget to do what we ought to do and leave everything to God. One more thing, he reminded us that it is okay for us to suffer and fail because suffering will get us closer to God. When we fail, we grow and gain wisdom. This experience makes us more mature.
Bro Bo's message hit me. I've been whining about this promotion thing when I should have seen it as an opportunity to grow. It wounded my pride but I admit that it has brought out my strengths and weaknesses. My outlook became different and I'm glad that I knew myself more because of that.


For the holy week, I'm planning to attend a retreat out of town. I really need to reflect on things spiritually. Sana may mahatak ako at sana makakita ako ng okay na retreat.
posted by subhuman @ 5:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links