http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 24, 2005
Status Report
After a whole week of creating status report at work, I decided to make one for myself...

I wasn't able to complete my resume due to my hectic schedule.

My 2 closest friends from my onshore assignment are leaving for Singapore soon.
The project that I'm working on is slowly turning into a nightmare.

I can't facilitate a meeting on the phone. I can't take a training for that because I'm still a developer/programmer by title and this training is for team leads. I find it very odd because I am expected to perform that role in near future.

OLATS talaga...

By the way, my boss finally spoke to me about his plans for me in the next 6 months which made me think if I should pursue the Singapore plan anytime soon.
posted by subhuman @ 3:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links