http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 10, 2005
Weight Loss Challenge
Last week, I got back to the gym and was horrified to found my current weight. That prompted me to ask Celia, a friend from high school who is also overweight, to start with a support-based weight loss program.

We met yesterday at Wendy's to discuss our goals and how we fee about our weight. We also talked about how our life would change if we lost most of our weight. We've put a pot to serve as a reward to any significant changes. Our first activity for the first 2 weeks is to list down all the food that we eat normally and the physical activities that we do. On our first week, there's no limitation on what w can eat and what we can do. On the second week, we will eliminate all the food that we think we can live without and add more physical activities.

I hope that this venture would become successful and hopefully, I could reach my goal of losing 50 pounds by the end of the year. God help me.
posted by subhuman @ 7:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links