http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 31, 2004
2004 Soundtrack
If I were to create a soundtrack for this year, I choose the following songs:
Yeah! by Usher - this song was my favorite for the year. i first heard it at the bar in Phoenix and it struck me. It became my morning song as I would dance on this song as part of my "cardio".

If I Aint Got You by Alicia Keys - I remembered that Hazel and I were singing this song and when we opened the radio, the DJ was playing this song. When Alicia Keys performed this song during her concert in Manila, I called Hazel so she could feel Alicia's magic

My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys - of course! this is the collaboration of my favorite artsists.

Naughty Girl by Beyonce Knowles - it features Usher in its video. This is the song that was a hit when I watched Beyonce in concert

My December by Josh Groban - Aside from You Raise me Up, this was the song that let me craved for more of Josh Groban and violin.

The other songs that remind me of my onshore experience:
Slow Jamz, Overnight Celebrity by Twista; Dirt off your shoulders by Jay-Z; Move Ya Body by Nina Sky; Harder to breathe and This love by Maroon 5; Extraordinary by Liz Phair; Leave (Get Out) by Jojo; Pieces of Me by Ashlee Simpson; Musicology by Prince (VH1 days); Heaven by Los Lonely Boys; Fell in love with a Boy by Joss Stone; I Believe in the thing called love by Darkness (my least favorite but always stuck in my head);

I also like the songs of Ciara like Freek-A-Leek, Goodies and Step,1,2. And so as Car Wash, Tilt Ya Head Back by Christina Aguilera. Believe or it not, i also liked Rumours by Lindsay Lohan although she sounded like Britney.

Now its time for me to search the web for copies of these songs..

posted by subhuman @ 5:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links