http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 02, 2005
Thanks 2004
I was supposed to write this message yestersday but our phone has no dial tone so I'm a day delayed. Its not too late so I'm gonna write it anyway. Before I say goodbye to 2004, I would like to thank (sniff!) for having a good year.

First of all, I had an opportunity to travel and go to different places I never thought I would visit. I also had a chance to know what its like to be independent. I learned how to cook (cooking in my case is like shooting a ball in the ring), do some household chores and drive. I had a more mature outlook in my career and became more responsible. Most of all, I gained new friends that I never thought I would have since I graduated in college.

I learned in 2004 and what happened to me in the previous year definitely made me a more mature, optimistic and responsible individual. i learned to appreciate all the simple things. I'm looking forward to the year 2005 and I hope that as it will be as good as 2004.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
posted by subhuman @ 10:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links